Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Light Blue
- Light Pink
- Dark Pink
- Dark Blue
Leaf Color Fall*
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Purple/Brilliant Purple
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Understory Planting
- Cut Flowers
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Dried Flowers
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hydrangea is easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Blooms will be blue colored in acid type soils and pink in alkaline soils. Change the color by simply adding Aluminum sulfide to the soil.
Buy First Editions® Light-O-Day® Hydrangea online. If you like variegated plants you are sure to love Light-O-Day® Hydrangea. Has lace cap type flowers of blue or pink and are born throughout the summer. Same family as Endless Summer®.
Common Name: Hydrangea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(5 units available now - S)
(7 units for review on 3/1/19)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart