Image property of and used with permission from Proven Winners
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Purple/Brilliant Purple
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Understory Planting
- Dried Flowers
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Cut Flowers
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hydrangea is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
LET'S DANCE CAN DO™ HYDRANGEA
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
AKA: Let's Dance Cancan™ Hydrangea
Buy Let's Dance Can Do™ Hydrangea online. Let's Dance Can Do™ Hydrangea is an excellent rebloomer, requiring only a short period of vegetative growth in order to create new wood blooms. However, it has another trick up its sleeve: it sets its flower buds along the entire length of the stem, not merely at the tips. This means that if this hydrangea is cut back, or damaged by cold temperatures, those lower old wood buds will still develop into flowers. It's a huge leap forward in achieving success with hydrangeas for landscapers, home gardeners, growers, and retailers alike. Abundant, semi-double, star-like florets make the lacecap flowers very showy. Formerly known as Let's Dance CanCan™ Hydrangea.
Common Name: Hydrangea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(3 units available now - S)
(18 units for review on 5/1/21)
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(-1 units available now)
(4 units for review on 4/15/21)
Grown in Root Pouch®.