- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Light Blue
- Light Pink
- Dark Blue
- Dark Pink
Leaf Color Fall*
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Purple/Brilliant Purple
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Spring Flowering
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Cut Flowers
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Dried Flowers
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hydrangea is easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
This Hydrangea has three seasons of interest.
LADY IN RED HYDRANGEA
'Lady in Red'
PP15175 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Lady in Red Hydrangea online. Lady in Red Hydrangea has lacecap type flowers that open pinkish white and turn a deep burgundy rose color as they mature. The foliage is reddish purple in the fall and green with red veins in the summer. This is a compact grower with high mildew resistance and sturdy stems. Lady in Red will do well in a lightly shaded area of your garden.
Common Name: Hydrangea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(18 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(0 units available now)
(10 units arriving on 3/15/18)
Grown in Root Pouch®.