Courtesy of Spring Meadow
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Salt Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Fall Flowering
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Understory Planting
- Cut Flowers
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Dried Flowers
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hydrangea is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
INVINCIBELLE LIMETTA™ HYDRANGEA
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Invincibelle Limetta™ Hydrangeaonline. Invincibelle Limetta™ Hydrangea is representative of the next generation of 'Annabelle'-type hydrangeas. This revolutionary new variety offers a dwarf habit with lush green flowers and very strong stems. Blooms start out a rich jade green, soften to green-white, then age to green again. This strong rebloomer keeps fresh flowers coming through frost, too.
Common Name: Hydrangea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(11 units available now - S)
(16 units arriving on 6/15/18)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.