Image Courtesy of Spring Meadow Nursery
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Salt Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Fall Flowering
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Understory Planting
- Dried Flowers
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Cut Flowers
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hydrangea is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
FAIRYTRAIL BRIDE™ CASCADE HYDRANGEA®
pp#31120 CBRAF Plant Propagation Prohibited
Buy Fairytrail Bride™ Cascade Hydrangea®online. In a class of its own. Winner of Plant of the Year at the Chelsea Flower Show in 2018 as a new class of hydrangea with unrivaled flower power. Long, trailing stems draped in white lace, with a bouquet of florets at every leaf node, yield a dramatic display. It also creates new use for all kinds of spaces, such as hanging baskets and cascading containers, and spilling over rocks and wall spaces. A brilliant introduction from Ushio Sakazaki, the same breeder who brought so much of the Proven Winners® brand.
Common Name: Hydrangea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(21 units available now - S)
(24 units for review on 4/1/22)
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(2 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart