Image courtesy of Greenleaf Nursery
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Compact Growing
- Dwarf/Small Growing
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Salt Tolerant
- Drought Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Ilex is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Micron® is super-versatile, whether for mass and foundation plantings, as a ground cover or on slopes for erosion control. This small cultivar withstands shearing and holds an edge a long time. Beautiful winter color, excellent nesting for birds and wildlife and deer resistance are all added bonuses.
PP21168 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Micron® Holly online.A choice dwarf selection of native yaupon holly, Micron® Holly is extremely adaptable to any type of growing conditions from sun to shade and from wet to dry soils! Much more compact than the typical evergreen Dwarf Yaupon, Micron® Holly has a characteristic mounding or pillowing habit that makes this shrub distinctive in the landscape. Slow growing so it never needs pruning, Micron⁜ reaches a mature height of only 20 - 30 inches and a wider spread of three feet.
Common Name: Holly / Winterberry
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(5 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)