Image property of and used with permission from Spring Meadow Nursery
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Columnar/Narrow Growing
- Upright Growing
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Chamaecyparis is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
PINPOINT® BLUE & GOLD FALSE CYPRESS
PP30708 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Pinpoint® Blue & Gold False Cypress online. Get more color in a small space with Pinpoint® Blue & Gold False Cypress. Its appealing texture and versatile columnar habit are further accentuated by its feathery two toned foliage. New growth emerges a vivid lime-gold before maturing to a powdery blue that looks good with any color and style of architecture. Like Pinpoint® Blue False Cypress, its narrow habit ensures space saving, low maintenance performance.
Common Name: False Cypress
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 2 gallon
(2.11 gallons / 8 liters)
(18-24 inches tall)
(15 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart