Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
PRAIRIE SENTINEL POND CYPRESS
Taxodium ascendens 'Prairie Sentinel'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
3 gallon Potted - 3-4 ft tall
(0 units) Available Now - Details -
List Price $125.00
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 70-80 Feet · Mature Spread: 10-12 Feet
Buy Prairie Sentinel Pond Cypress online. Is a variety of deciduous conifer selected for it's very narrow form conical or columnar growth habit. Its fine feathery foliage is bright green changing to rich brown in fall.
Family: Cupressaceae · Common Name: Bald Cypress
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
PRAIRIE SENTINEL POND CYPRESS Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Adapts Well to Wet Areas|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Prefers Wet or Boggy Soils|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
0 review(s) for PRAIRIE SENTINEL POND CYPRESS
PRAIRIE SENTINEL POND CYPRESS Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Taxodium is very easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About PRAIRIE SENTINEL POND CYPRESS
Fine foliage leaves very little mess to deal with in fall.