Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Wet or Boggy Soils
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Adapts Well to Wet Areas
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Landscape Specimen
- Wind/Dust Break
- Erosion Control
- Border Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Sound Barrier
- Accent Plant
- Provides Shade
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Taxodium is very easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. to give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
FALLING WATERS WEEPING BALD CYPRESS
Buy Falling Waters Bald Cypress online. Is a graceful arching form with bright green needles and very interesting winter garden form makes this a unique selection for any landscape or garden. It's a deciduous conifer that tolerates the wet conditions, standing water and full sun.
Common Name: Bald Cypress
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(4.22 gallons / 16 liters)
(3-4 ft tall)
(1 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart
15 gallon Potted
(12.7 gallons / 48 liters)
(6-8 ft tall)
(0 units available now)
pick up only