Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Wind/Dust Break
- Border Plant
- Sound Barrier
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
'Arizona Cypress' is easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
COOK'S PEAK ARIZONA CYPRESS
Buy Cook's Peak Arizona Cypress online. Cook's Peak was discovered at Cookes (Cooks) Peak New Mexico. The blue foliage is stunning and the pyramidal shape makes this plant perfect for flanking an entrance or just to add height to any garden.
Common Name: Cypress
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(5.098 gallons / 19.3 liters)
(4-5 ft tall)
(2 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart