Image courtesy of Greenleaf Nursery
- Fleming Filligree Crapemyrtle
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Attracts Butterflies
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Cut Flowers
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Lagerstroemia is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
This new and unique plant is the work of the Fleming Brothers of Nebraska, breeders of the Fleming Hybrid Hibiscus.
FLEMING FILIGREES™ RED FILLI CRAPEMYRTLE
PP14353 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Fleming Filigrees™ Red Filli Crapemyrtle online. This red flowering crape only reaches 12"-18" tall and wide. Perfect for borders and mass planting. The Filli Crapemyrtles are the only crapes known to survive in Zone 4.
Common Name: Crapemyrtle
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.