Image courtesy of Greenleaf Nursery
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Prostrate Growing/Groundcover
- Compact Growing
- Dwarf/Small Growing
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Cut Flowers
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Lagerstroemia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.
ROSEY CARPET CRAPEMYRTLE
PP13965 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Rosey Carpet Crapemyrtle online. Rose-pink blooms cover this distinctive horizontal-growing ground cover Crapemyrtle. Profuse flower blossoms, and an extended period, add to the unusual characteristics of this plant that grows 3-4 feet wide and only to a height of 4-12 inches with substantially no vertical growth at full maturity. Perfect for border planting and cascading over rock walls.
Common Name: Crapemyrtle
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.