Image property of Sooner Plant Farm, Inc.
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Low Resistance
- Attracts Bees
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
- Border Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Symphoricarpos is very easy to grow and adapts to most soil conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
PROUD BERRY® CORALBERRY
PP21226 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Proud Berry® Coralberry online. Proud Berry® Coralberry makes it unbelievably easy to fill your landscape with these unique pink berries, guaranteed to turn heads. Cute, rounded, bluish-green leaves look handsome all season, then, in late summer, bell-shaped flowers appear. As the season changes to autumn, the flowers develop into large dark pink berries, the color intensifying with cold weather. As pretty as it is, this North American native is also amazingly tough, effortlessly fending off deer, cold weather, and problem soils. The fruit is not edible, but may be eaten by birds in mid-late winter. This plant makes an excellent cut flower for fall arrangements.
Common Name: Coralberry
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(0 units available now)
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)
(2 units for review on 5/1/21)