Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
BLADE OF SUN CORALBERRY
Symphoricarpos chenaultii 'Blade of Sun'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
3 gallon Potted
(0 units) Available Now - Details -
List Price $80.00
Hardiness Zone: 4-7 · Mature Height: 12-18 Inches · Mature Spread: 18-24 Inches
Buy Blade of Sun Coralberry online. A low growing, spreading, and very bushy shrub with golden yellow and orange new growth. Foliage will take on more of a green color in shade. This deciduous Coralberry flowers in June-September followed by pinkish-purple berries. Grows to 12-18 inches tall with an 18-24 inch spread.
Family: Caprifoliaceae · Common Name: Coralberry
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
BLADE OF SUN CORALBERRY Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for BLADE OF SUN CORALBERRY
BLADE OF SUN CORALBERRY Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Symphoricarpos is very easy to grow and adapts to most soil conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.