Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
BLUSHING DELIGHT™ URBAN® COLUMNAR APPLE
PP21511 Plant propagation prohibited
5 gallon Potted - 4-5 ft tall
(0 units available now) -
List Price $160.00
3 gallon Potted - 3-4 ft tall
(0 units available now) -
List Price $120.00
10 gallon Potted - 5-6 ft tall
(0 units available now) - pick up only
List Price $275.00
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 8-10 Feet · Mature Spread: 2-3 Feet
Buy Blushing Delight™ Urban® Columnar Apple online. Has a bottle brush shape, short branches, and grow straight up, creating an elegant, stately, fruiting tree for small landscapes and patios. Suburbanites, apartment-dwellers and anyone can grow these small upright trees. Blushing Delight™ apples are normal size with a blushing red to yellow blush, fruiting in the first year planted. A choice of two varieties is required for cross pollination. Considered to be mid-season producer, Blushing Delight™ will ripen in September to early October.
Family: Rosaceae · Common Name: Apple / Crabapple
Malus species cannot be shipped into CA, OR, or WA.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
BLUSHING DELIGHT™ URBAN® COLUMNAR APPLE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
|•||Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
0 review(s) for BLUSHING DELIGHT™ URBAN® COLUMNAR APPLE
BLUSHING DELIGHT™ URBAN® COLUMNAR APPLE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Malus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.