Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
RED SUN BLANKET FLOWER
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
RED SUN BLANKET FLOWER Hardiness Zone: 3-9
Buy Red Sun Blanket Flower online. Red Sun has broad petaled "suns" of hot orange-red that float over the mounding foliage of this blanket-flower. 'Red Sun' is tolerant of poor soil and the hottest sun. These are equally great in your mixed bed or in a neglected area of the garden.
Mature Height: 8-10 Inches · Mature Spread: 18-20 Inches
Purchase RED SUN BLANKET FLOWER Online:
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units available now) - Standard Package
List Price $25.00
Family: Asteraceae · Common Name: Blanket Flower
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
RED SUN BLANKET FLOWER Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for RED SUN BLANKET FLOWER
RED SUN BLANKET FLOWER Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Gaillardia is somewhat easy to grow and adapts to most conditions; however, avoid soils that are heavy in clay and moisture. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Interesting Notes About RED SUN BLANKET FLOWER
****For more info about this species and it's uses click here.****