- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
- Attracts Birds
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Adapts Well to Wet Areas
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Early Spring
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Betula is very easy to grow, adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your tree the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
GOLDEN TREASURE DWARF BIRCH
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited, CBRAF
Buy Golden Treasure Dwarf Birch online. 'Golden Treasure' is an exceptionally cold-tolerant dwarf birch. New growth appears in sunset hues of yellow, red, and orange, and cheerful chartreuse foliage carries the plant through the entire season. Allow to grow naturally, where its attractive, fan-like habit can be enjoyed, or prune it into a shape, like a low
Common Name: Birch
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(45 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(9 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart