Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
PARKLAND PILLAR® BIRCH
PP25468 Plant propagation prohibited
5 gallon Potted - 3-4 ft tall
(0 units available now - )
46 additional units available for Pre-Order - EXPECTED READY TO SHIP IN SEPTEMBER -
List Price $180.00 In Stock
5 gallon Potted - 5-6 ft tall
(0 units available now) -
List Price $180.00
Hardiness Zone: 3-7 · Mature Height: 30-40 Feet · Mature Spread: 6-7 Feet
Buy PARKLAND PILLAR® Birch online. PARKLAND PILLAR® is much more narrow, upright, and dense in habit than its parentage, Dakota Pinnacle® Birch. Known to be a fast growing variety that is perfectly suited as a garden specimen, for screening, or boulevards. Tolerant of heat, drought, and alkaline soils, this Birch's adaptability and conical shape makes it an excellent choice for the urban landscape.
Family: Betulaceae · Common Name: Birch
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
PARKLAND PILLAR® BIRCH Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
|•||Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Adapts Well to Wet Areas|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
0 review(s) for PARKLAND PILLAR® BIRCH
PARKLAND PILLAR® BIRCH Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Betula is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.