Fall Color - Image property of Sooner Plant Farm, Inc
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Ornamental/Medium Growing
- Upright Growing
- Columnar/Narrow Growing
- Dwarf/Small Growing
Leaf Color Fall*
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Adapts Well to Wet Areas
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Wind/Dust Break
- Provides Shade
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Landscape Specimen
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Betula is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
PARKLAND PILLAR® BIRCH
PP25468 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy PARKLAND PILLAR® Birch online. PARKLAND PILLAR® is much more narrow, upright, and dense in habit than its parentage, Dakota Pinnacle® Birch. Known to be a fast growing variety that is perfectly suited as a garden specimen, for screening, or boulevards. Tolerant of heat, drought, and alkaline soils, this Birch's adaptability and conical shape makes it an excellent choice for the urban landscape.
Common Name: Birch
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
5 gallon Potted
(4.10 gallons / 15.55 liters)
(5-6 ft tall)
(0 units available now)