Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm, Inc.
- Pennsylvania Gold Medal Award Winners
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Ornamental/Medium Growing
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Attracts Birds
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Early Spring
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Landscape Specimen
- Border Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hamamelis is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
DIANE WITCH HAZEL
Hamamelis x intermedia
Buy Diane Witch Hazel online. Diane is one of the showiest and most extravagant shrubs or small trees around today. It has ruby red flowers emerge in late winter or early spring. In the fall the foliage turns to a sunset reddish-orange.
Common Name: Witch Hazel
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 2 gallon
(2.11 gallons / 8 liters)
(4 units available now - S)
(32 units for review on 5/1/21)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(4.22 gallons / 16 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.