Courtesy of Greenleaf Nursery
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Cut Flowers
- Sound Barrier
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
- Dried Flowers
- Provides Shade
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Wisteria is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
Buy Pink Wisteria online. A woody, twining vine dark green compound leaves. Can grow more than 10 feet in one season. Forms a twisted, woody trunk several inches in diameter requiring considerable support. Long pink-like blossoms in spring.
Common Name: Wisteria
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
5 gallon Potted
(4.10 gallons / 15.55 liters)
(0 units available now)