Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Weeping (Pendulous)
- Ornamental/Medium Growing
- Dwarf/Small Growing
Leaf Color Fall*
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Wet Areas
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Sound Barrier
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Border Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Wind/Dust Break
- Provides Shade
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Salix is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
This Corkscrew Willow has golden yellow twisted stems, that are used in flower arrangements. A very unique tree.
Order now, supplies are limited. You will not be billed until tree is shipped.
GOLDEN IDOL DWARF CORKSCREW WILLOW
Salix x matsudana
Buy Golden Idol Dwarf Corkscrew Willow online. 'Golden Idol' has all the same great characteristics as the standard tree, only in a much smaller size. This Dwarf Corkscrew Willow is a picturesque tree with distinctly gnarled and contorted bright golden yellow branches. Twisted leaves are bright green above, lighter green below and turn yellow in the fall. Fast growing; can be used as tree or shrub. More drought tolerant than other willows.
Common Name: Willow
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 2 gallon
(2.11 gallons / 8 liters)
(2-3 ft tall)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(4.22 gallons / 16 liters)
(4-5 ft tall)
(11 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart