- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Fall Flowering
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Cut Flowers
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Dried Flowers
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hydrangea is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
WHITE DOME® HYDRANGEA
PP14168 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy White Dome® Hydrangeaonline. White Dome® is a hardy, strong growing hydrangea that rewards gardeners with clouds of big, lacy white blooms. The dome shaped flowers are 6 to 10 inches in size and seem to float about the plant. The flowers are held up by sturdy stems that don't droop, even after a heavy rain. This sturdy variety won't flop over like 'Annabelle' and so maintains a tidy appearance throughout the season. WHITE DOME® is useful as a mass planting or incorporated into a woodland setting. It's a great alternative to ornamental grasses to add winter interest to a landscape. Largely trouble-free, it has few pests or diseases. It is a hardy hydrangea that blooms on new wood, so even if killed to the ground by extreme weather it will still produce summer flowers and blooms are not affected by pH. The blooms are extremely attractive both in the landscape and as a cut flower. White Dome's sturdy stems make it a durable choice for both fresh and dried arrangements.
Common Name: Hydrangea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(0 units available now)
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)