Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Purple/Brilliant Purple
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
Leaf Color Spring*
- Light Yellow
Leaf Color Summer*
- Light Yellow
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Berberis is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
SUNJOY® TANGELO BARBERRY
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Sunjoy® Tangelo Barberry online. This bright and cheery plant has tangy orange foliage that is often accentuated by a distinctive chartreuse margin. Stronger growing than other variegated cultivars, it is colorful in the landscape from spring to fall. Certified Wheat-rust resistant.
Common Name: Barberry
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(18 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(3 units available now - S)
(5 units for review on 10/1/18)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart