Image Property of SPF
- Pennsylvania Gold Medal Award Winners
- Creamy White
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Full Shade in Northern States
- Accent Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Understory Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Polygonatum is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
VARIEGATED SOLOMAN'S SEAL
Buy Variegated Soloman's Seal online. Leaves edged with vivid yellow turning to creamy white, excellent for the woodland garden. 2013 PERENNIAL PLANT OF THE YEAR!
Common Name: Soloman's Seal
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(61 units available now - S)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Add to Cart