Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
BLUE JEAN BABY RUSSIAN SAGE
Perovskia atriplicifolia 'Blue Jean Baby'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 28-34 Inches · Mature Spread: 15-18 Inches
Buy Blue Jean Baby Russian Sage online. This cultivar is the most manageable of the species. It not only keeps a more upright and tight form, but it's smoky lavender-blue flowers and dwarf form makes it a striking addition to your landscape.
Family: Lamiaceae · Common Name: Russian Sage
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
BLUE JEAN BABY RUSSIAN SAGE Plant Characteristics
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for BLUE JEAN BABY RUSSIAN SAGE
BLUE JEAN BABY RUSSIAN SAGE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Perovskia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.