Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
LAVENDER LADY PASSION FLOWER
Passiflora x alato 'Lavender Lady'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Eco gallon Potted
8 - Available Now (S) - Details -
List Price $48.00 per plant In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 9-10 · Mature Height: 12-15 Feet · Mature Spread: 8-10 Feet
Buy Lavender Lady Passion Flower online. A vigorous and free- vine reaching 12 to 15 feet tall and 6 to 8 feet wide. Large 4 to 5-inch dark violet flowers are fragrant. Use on trellises, arbors, and fences.
Family: Passifloraceae · Common Name: Passion Flower / Passion Vine
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
LAVENDER LADY PASSION FLOWER Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
0 review(s) for LAVENDER LADY PASSION FLOWER
LAVENDER LADY PASSION FLOWER Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Passiflora is easy to grow; and during the growing season, the soil should be kept evenly moist, to ensure good and growth. Apply a balanced (10-5-20) fertilizer in the early spring, and then again six to eight weeks later.