Image courtesy of Greenleaf Nursery
- Knockout Rose
- Texas Superstar
- Leaf Spot - Low Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Light Pink
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Fall Flowering
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Dried Flowers
- Wildlife Habitat
- Border Plant
- Cut Flowers
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Roses are fairly easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Thrives is very humid climates where other roses have disease problems and need spray maintenance.
For AARS info and photos click here.
For a complete Fact sheet on Knockout Roses go here
The Knockout Rose Family
RAINBOW KNOCK OUT® ROSE
PP17346 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Rainbow Knock Out® Rose online. Has abundant single flowers are coral pink with yellow centers, 2 inches wide. This bushy, compact and rounded shrub has dark green semi-glossy foliage, resistant to black spot, powdery mildew and rust. More disease resistant that its famous parent and grows to 3 foot high and wide. 2007 AARS winner
Common Name: Rose
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
2 gallon Potted
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(0 units available now)