Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
PINK KNOCK OUT® ROSE
PP15070 Plant propagation prohibited
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
2 gallon Potted
(1223 units - G) Available Now - Details -
List Price $60.00 In Stock
3 gallon Potted
(124 units - G) Available Now - Details -
List Price $80.00 In Stock
5 gallon Potted
(0 units available now) - Details -
List Price $100.00
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 3-4 Feet · Mature Spread: 3-4 Feet
Buy Pink Knock Out® Rose online. Is continuous bloomer with medium pink, single flowers. A care free winter hardy shrub rose that blooms profusely.
Family: Rosaceae · Common Name: Rose
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
PINK KNOCK OUT® ROSE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
1 review(s) for PINK KNOCK OUT® ROSE
PINK KNOCK OUT® ROSE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Roses are fairly easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About PINK KNOCK OUT® ROSE
Thrives is very humid climates where other roses have disease problems and need spray maintenance.
For a complete Fact sheet on Knockout Roses go here The Knockout Rose Family