Photo courtesy of Weeks Roses
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Low Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Accent Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Dried Flowers
- Landscape Specimen
- Cut Flowers
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Roses are fairly easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
HEIRLOOM HYBRID TEA ROSE
Buy Heirloom Hybrid Tea Rose online. Heirloom Hybrid Tea Rose is a great rose that is lavender in color, but blushes to purple and even darker shades. It has a wonderful fruity smell, with hints of apple.
Common Name: Rose
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)