Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
BUTTERFLY BLUE PINCUSHION FLOWER
Scabiosa columbaria 'Butterfly Blue'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 12-18 Inches · Mature Spread: 15-18 Inches
Buy Butterfly Blue Pincushion Flower online. Compact mound covered with loads of lavender blue flowers, late spring until fall. An excellent border plant with soft green foliage. The interesting blossoms are good for cutting, and attract bees and butterflies. 2000 PERENNIAL PLANT OF THE YEAR
Family: Dipsacaceae · Common Name: Pincushion Flower
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
BUTTERFLY BLUE PINCUSHION FLOWER Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for BUTTERFLY BLUE PINCUSHION FLOWER
BUTTERFLY BLUE PINCUSHION FLOWER Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Scabiosa is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About BUTTERFLY BLUE PINCUSHION FLOWER
2000 Perennial Plant of the Year