Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
Buy Persian Ironwood online. Persian Ironwood with broad, wide-spreading, vase-shaped tree with oval, glossy, medium green leaves. The bark is has a mottled appearance, and exfoliates in winter. Late winter red flowers and multi colored fall foliage.
Hardiness Zone: 5-9 · Mature Height: 15-30 Feet · Mature Spread: 15-20 Feet
Purchase PERSIAN IRONWOOD Online:
Root Pouch 2 gallon - 2-3 ft tall
(12 units available now - S) - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $80.00 In Stock
Family: Hamamelidaceae · Common Name: Ironwood
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
PERSIAN IRONWOOD Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Adapts Well to Wet Areas|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
0 review(s) for PERSIAN IRONWOOD
PERSIAN IRONWOOD Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Parrotia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.