Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
BONFIRE PATIO PEACH
Prunus x 'Bonfire'
Root Pouch 3 gallon - 18-24 inches tall
(7 units available now - S) - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $120.00 In Stock
Root Pouch 5 gallon - 2-3 ft tall
(8 units available now - S) - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $160.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 5-9 · Mature Height: 5-6 Feet · Mature Spread: 5-7 Feet
Buy Bonfire Patio Peach online. A dense, shrubby patio peach tree that has long, dark red leaves that retain their color throughout the growing season. Double pink flowers add to its unusual character in the spring. The foliage is resistant to bacterial leaf spot. Introduced by the University of Arkansas.
Family: Rosaceae · Common Name: Cherry/Peach/Plum/Almond/Nectarine/Apricot
Prunus species cannot be shipped into CA, OR, or WA.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
BONFIRE PATIO PEACH Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for BONFIRE PATIO PEACH
BONFIRE PATIO PEACH Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Prunus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.