Courtesy of Proven Winners
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Cuphea is easy to grow and adapts to most soil conditions.
Nothing to display.
FLAMENCO SAMBA MEXICAN HEATHER
PP17823 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Flamenco Samba Mexican Heather online. Has purple flowers and bloom continuously all season. A mounding habit to 12-18 inches tall.
Common Name: Mexican Heather
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)
**FROST SENSITIVE PLANT - ARRIVE HEALTHY GUARANTEE ONLY**