Courtesy of Proven Winners
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Salt Tolerant
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Cuphea is easy to grow and adapts to most soil conditions.
Nothing to display.
CARIBBEAN SUNSET MEXICAN HEATHER
Buy Caribbean Sunset Mexican Heather online. Has trumpet-like flowers are orange with yellow faces, purple ears and red stems. Very flashy against the dark green foliage. A heat tolerant plant growing to 18-24 inches tall.
Common Name: Mexican Heather
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)
**FROST SENSITIVE PLANT - ARRIVE HEALTHY GUARANTEE ONLY**