Image property of and used with permission from Spring Meadow Nursery
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Dried Flowers
- Under Power Lines
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Cut Flowers
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Syringa is easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
SCENTARA PURA® LILAC
Syringa x hyacinthiflora
PP31119 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Scentara Pura® Lilac online. This well-branched, semi-dwarf, compact lilac blooms heavily each spring. The flower buds emerge a mulberry-violet and open to clear jacaranda purple. Developed from low-chill bloodlines for improved warm climate performance and resistant to powdery mildew.
Common Name: Lilac
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(16 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(5 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart