Courtesy of Spring Meadow Nursery
- Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Dried Flowers
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Cut Flowers
- Under Power Lines
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Syringa is easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
Syringa x hyacinthiflora
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Declaration Lilac online. Selected at the National Arboretum for its very large, fragrant, dark reddish-purple flowers and clean foliage. It has an upright habit and good mildew resistance.
Common Name: Lilac
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(5 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.