Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
Juniperus chinensis 'Torulosa'
Buy Hollywood Juniper online. Is a thick leaved Juniper good for windbreaks and privacy screens. Also known as Twisted Juniper because of it's interesting and irregular growing form. Foliage is a blue green color. Another good characteristic is the abundance of berries produced, making this a good source of wildlife food.This variety will perform well in just about any location.
Buy USDA Hardiness Zones 5-9 online.
Hardiness Zone: 5-9 · Mature Height: 10-12 Feet · Mature Spread: 8-10 Feet
Purchase HOLLYWOOD JUNIPER Online:
5 gallon Potted - 3-4 ft tall
(0 units available now) -
List Price $150.00
Family: Cupressaceae · Common Name: Juniper
Juniper species cannot be shipped into CA.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
HOLLYWOOD JUNIPER Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
0 review(s) for HOLLYWOOD JUNIPER
HOLLYWOOD JUNIPER Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Juniperus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Interesting Notes About HOLLYWOOD JUNIPER
Hollywood makes a good windbreak or privacy screen, and a good source of wildlife food. Plant 4'- 6' apart to form a full hedge row.