Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
EVENING LIGHT JAPANESE SNOWBELL
Styrax japonica 'Evening Light'
EVENING LIGHT JAPANESE SNOWBELL Hardiness Zone: 5-9
Buy Evening Light Japanese Snowbell online. 'Evening Light' is an extremely rare cultivar of Styrax. This very limited supply serves to create a aura of mystery and in this case, wow, is it worth waiting for. Its leaves are a lovely chocolaty purple that accent fragrant white flowers. Small in stature, precious in blooming, and pest free nature all lend a high degree of usability to this incredibly unique Japanese Snowbell.
Mature Height: 10-15 Feet · Mature Spread: 10-15 Feet
Purchase EVENING LIGHT JAPANESE SNOWBELL Online:
Root Pouch 5 gallon - 4-5 ft tall
(4 units available now - S) - Standard Package Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $150.00 In Stock
Root Pouch 5 gallon - 3-4 ft tall
(0 units available now) - Standard Package Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $150.00
Family: Styracaceae · Common Name: Snowbell
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
EVENING LIGHT JAPANESE SNOWBELL Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for EVENING LIGHT JAPANESE SNOWBELL
EVENING LIGHT JAPANESE SNOWBELL Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Styrax is very easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.