Image property of and used with permission from Heritage Seedlings, Inc.
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Ornamental/Medium Growing
Leaf Color Fall*
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
- Dark Yellow/Gold
Leaf Color Summer*
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Birds
- Attracts Butterflies
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Styrax is very easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
EVENING LIGHT JAPANESE SNOWBELL
Buy Evening Light Japanese Snowbell online. 'Evening Light' is an extremely rare cultivar of Styrax. This very limited supply serves to create a aura of mystery and in this case, wow, is it worth waiting for. Its leaves are a lovely chocolaty purple that accent fragrant white flowers. Small in stature, precious in blooming, and pest free nature all lend a high degree of usability to this incredibly unique Japanese Snowbell.
Common Name: Snowbell
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(4.22 gallons / 16 liters)
(3-4 ft tall)
(8 units available now - S)
(15 units for review on 3/15/21)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart