Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
PRINCE CHARMING WEEPING JAPANESE MAPLE
Acer palmatum dissectum 'Prince Charming'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 5-8 · Mature Height: 4-5 Feet · Mature Spread: 5-6 Feet
Buy Prince Charming Japanese Maple online. A reversion of Hana Matoi.
Family: Sapindaceae / Aceraceae · Common Name: Maple
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
PRINCE CHARMING WEEPING JAPANESE MAPLE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Spring*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for PRINCE CHARMING WEEPING JAPANESE MAPLE
PRINCE CHARMING WEEPING JAPANESE MAPLE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Japanese Maples are moderately easy to grow and adapt to most conditions; however, they do prefer to be planted in an area that is well protected from wind, heat exposure, and drought like conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.