Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
BENI KUMO NO SU WEEPING JAPANESE MAPLE
Acer palmatum dissectum 'Beni Kumo No Su'
Root Pouch 5 gallon - 3-4 ft tall
(2 units available now - S)
(3 additional units for review on 6/1/22) -
Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $175.00 In Stock
Root Pouch 2 gallon - 3-4 ft tall
(0 units available now) - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $110.00
Hardiness Zone: 5-8 · Mature Height: 5-6 Feet · Mature Spread: 3-4 Feet
Buy Beni Kumo No Su Japanese Maple online. Beni Kumo No Su is a dwarf, spreading shrub with tiny, finely-cut dissected leaves. Spring color is bright red, turning to bronze-red in summer and finally a strong red in fall. The Japanese name means "red spider's web." Prefers sun/partial shade in well-drained soil.
Family: Sapindaceae / Aceraceae · Common Name: Maple
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
BENI KUMO NO SU WEEPING JAPANESE MAPLE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
0 review(s) for BENI KUMO NO SU WEEPING JAPANESE MAPLE
BENI KUMO NO SU WEEPING JAPANESE MAPLE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Acer is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.