Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
Cryptomeria japonica 'Radicans'
Root Pouch 2 gallon
(14 units available now - S) - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $80.00 In Stock
Root Pouch 5 gallon - 5-6 ft tall
(7 units available now - S) - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $160.00 In Stock
3 gallon Potted - 3-4 ft tall
(0 units available now) -
List Price $120.00
Root Pouch 5 gallon - 3-4 ft tall
(0 units available now) - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $160.00
Hardiness Zone: 5-9 · Mature Height: 50-60 Feet · Mature Spread: 25-30 Feet
Buy Japanese Cedar online. Large evergreen tree with green foliage; smooth to the touch. Foliage will turn bronze in winter if exposed to wind. Thrives in most types of soils
Family: Cupressaceae · Common Name: Japanese Cedar
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
JAPANESE CRYPTOMERIA Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
1 review(s) for JAPANESE CRYPTOMERIA
JAPANESE CRYPTOMERIA Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Cryptomeria is very easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.