Courtesy of Spring Meadow Nursery
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Salt Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Fall Flowering
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Understory Planting
- Dried Flowers
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Cut Flowers
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hydrangea is easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
INVINCIBELLE® SPIRIT II HYDRANGEA
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Invincibelle® Spirit II Hydrangea online. Invincibelle® Spirit II Hydrangea is a new and improved Invincibelle® Hydrangea that delivers on all counts. It has darker foliage, stiffer stems, and larger flowers that are a richer pink. The blooms age to an attractive green. This hydrangea grows from Manitoba to Mobile, blooming every year from mid-summer to frost. It is a strong rebloomer. One dollar per plant sold is donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Common Name: Hydrangea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(38 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(3 units available now - S)
(4 units arriving on 9/1/18)
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.