Photo courtesy of Greenleaf Nursery
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Fall Flowering
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Dried Flowers
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Cut Flowers
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hydrangea is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
LIL' ANNIE™ HYDRANGEA
Buy Lil' Annie™ Hydrangea online. Lil' Annie™ Hydrangea is a great low maintenance, cold hardy hydrangea that boasts more numerous flowers and stronger more sturdy stems than other varieties of H. aborescens. The beautiful white blooms last from summer until fall. It is very vigorous during the growing season, and looks great planted in masses, a specimen in a woodland garden setting, or as a background plant in a perennial garden.
Common Name: Hydrangea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)
2 gallon Potted
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(26 units available now - G)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)
(106 units arriving soon)