Courtesy of Greenleaf Nursery
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Light Blue
- Dark Pink
- Light Pink
- Dark Blue
Leaf Color Fall*
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Purple/Brilliant Purple
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Fall Flowering
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Understory Planting
- Cut Flowers
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Dried Flowers
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hydrangea is easy to grow with very little care.
Blooms will be blue colored in acid type soils and pink in alkaline soils. Change the color by simply adding Aluminum sulfide to the soil.
ENDLESS SUMMER BLOOMSTRUCK® HYDRANGEA
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Endless Summer BloomStruck® Hydrangea online. Introducing the newest addition to the Endless Summer® collection of reblooming hydrangea, BloomStruck™ provides endless blooms and continues to live up to the Endless Summer promise.Blooms repeatedly on old and new growth producing flower heads measuring 3"? 5'' across. Flower blooms range in color from rose-pink to violet or blue flower heads are held upright on striking red?purple stems. As with other hydrangea, soil PH determines BloomStruck's flower color.Red petioles and red veins combined with glossy dark green leaves adds to this plant's allure, making it stand out in the garden well before flowers even open. Bred by Dr. Michael Dirr, Plant Introductions, Inc. in GA, BloomStruck has extremely strong stems, above average heat tolerance and great disease resistance, especially to powdery mildew.
Common Name: Hydrangea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(0 units available now)
2 gallon Potted
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(836 units available now - G)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(1042 units available now - SG)
Add to Cart
5 gallon Potted
(4.10 gallons / 15.55 liters)
(498 units available now - G)
Add to Cart