- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Fall Flowering
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Cut Flowers
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Dried Flowers
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hydrangea is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Foliage is slightly larger and flowers slightly darker than Invincibelle Spirit®
ENDLESS SUMMER® BELLA ANNA HYDRANGEA
PP21227 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Endless Summer®Bella Anna online. Large, course, dark green foliage provides a great backdrop for the bright pink flowers. A re-bloomer flowering from early summer to frost. Will mature at 3-5 feet tall. a remarkable re-blooming magenta-pink Hydrangea Arborescens ('Annabelle'). This hydrangea is a color breakthrough for Hydrangea arborescens and the newest addition to the Endless Summer® Collection.
Common Name: Hydrangea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(0 units available now)