Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
SHADOWLAND® WU-LA-LA HOSTA
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Shadowland® Wu-La-La Hosta online. 'Wu-La-La' is a variegated sport of the ever-popular 'Wu Empress' cultivar. It has all the size and grandeur of its parent, but features light green margins with dark blue-green centers. Purple colored flowers will crown the leaves in summer!
Hardiness Zone: 3-9 · Mature Height: 3-4 Feet · Mature Spread: 3-4 Feet
Purchase SHADOWLAND® WU-LA-LA HOSTA Online:
Jumbo gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $25.00
Family: Hostaceae · Common Name: Hosta / Plantain Lily
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
SHADOWLAND® WU-LA-LA HOSTA Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Adapts Well to Wet Areas|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States|
|•||Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for SHADOWLAND® WU-LA-LA HOSTA
SHADOWLAND® WU-LA-LA HOSTA Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Hosta is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.