Courtesy of Spring Meadow Nursery
- Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Attracts Bees
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Salt Tolerant
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
- Rain Garden
- Border Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Diervilla is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
KODIAK® ORANGE BUSH HONEYSUCKLE
PP27548 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Kodiak® Orange Bush Honeysuckle online. Kodiak® Orange Bush Honeysuckle is a shrub that pushes fall color to the limits with its glowing orange fall foliage. It lights up the fall landscape, making it an ecofriendly alternative to Burning Bush. It produces bright yellow flowers in early summer. A durable native that thrives in sun or shade. It's drought-tolerant, deer-resistant, and can even grow in dry, shady location.
Common Name: Bush Honeysuckle
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(0 units available now)
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(3 units available now - S)
(5 units for review on 4/15/21)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart