Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Pennsylvania Gold Medal Award Winners
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Landscape Specimen
- Sound Barrier
- Border Plant
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Best in medium to wet acidic soils. Prune to shape in early spring before the plant pushes new growth. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
RED BEAUTY HOLLY
PP14308 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Red Beauty Holly online. Is a distinct holly that combines dark glossy foliage with an abundance of bright red fruit. (Use 'Blue Prince' as the pollinator.) Very densely branched, with a narrow conical form. This was developed by Elwin Orton of Rutgers, and is a very attractive specimen plant for the home landscape.
Common Name: Holly / Winterberry
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(8 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(18 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(11 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(5.098 gallons / 19.3 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.