Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
BLUE DUNE LYME GRASS
Leymus arenarius 'Blue Dune'
Eco gallon Potted
(364 units - R) Available Now - Details -
List Price $40.00 In Stock
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 3-4 Feet · Mature Spread: 2-3 Feet
Buy Blue Dune Blue Lyme Grass online. Metallic, blue gay foliage forms an arching clump that is tolerant of sand, sun, and drought. 'Blue Dune' is bluer and more heat and humidity resistant than the species. Rhizomatus spreader, good for banks and erosion control.
Family: Poaceae · Common Name: Lyme Grass / Wild Rye
Grasses cannot be shipped into Idaho, Oregon, and Utah.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
BLUE DUNE LYME GRASS Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for BLUE DUNE LYME GRASS
BLUE DUNE LYME GRASS Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Grasses are easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.